domenica 22 settembre 2024

Diodato ..... una domenica di settembre ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFXaVx8TPkQ&list=RDEM964ImgDp8HbnthEXK3hHNw&index=10


wanted to be alone for a while to think and you know it and I heard in the silence a voice inside me and too many things come back alive that I thought was dead now and who I loved so much from the sea of ​​silence returns like a wave in my eyes and what I miss in the sea of ​​silence I miss you know, much more. There are things in silence that I never expected, I would like a voice and suddenly you notice that the silence it has the face of the things you have lost and I feel you love, I feel you in my heart you're taking back the place that you had never lost, that you had never lost, that you had never lost. And what I miss in the sea of ​​silence I miss you know, much more, there are things in silence that I never expected, I would like a voice and suddenly you notice that the silence it has the face of the things you have lost and I feel you love, I feel you in my heart you're taking back the place that you had never lost you had never lost you had never lost


  

LA VOCE DEL SILENZIO 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento